The Development Of Calculus Learning Media Based On Moodle Website At Students Of Stkip Qomaruddin Gresik

  • mohammad Rifai STKIP Qomaruddin Gresik
  • Lalu Alwan Junaidi


Research on the development of learning media calculus-based moodle website aims to describe the level of media feasibility and student response to learning media made. Target of this research is student of STKIP Qomaruddin who take course of Differential Calculus in second semester of force of 2017/2018. The approach of research method used is ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation). Data analysis technique used is validation questionnaires of experts to assess the design of media and content, while to assess the data of student responses in the use of calculus learning media used questionnaire response. The results show that the media validation value from the media design side and the content of the material is at a percentage above 81% or the category is very valid to use. Then, the assessment of the student response to the trial was limited to one student responded very positively, then in small class test stated that 83.3% responded very positively, while in field trial showed 40% gave very positive response and the rest 60% of respondents stated positive response.

Keywords: learning media, calculus, website moodle, feasibility, and response.


Download data is not yet available.